Public-Private Partnerships for Purposes of Federal Real Property Management [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (33 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- Provides overview of key policy and legal issues pertaining to use of public-private partnerships (PPPs) for Federal real property management. Describes current Federal processes to maintain and dispose of real property, and discusses PPPs structure, Federal agencies authority to enter PPPs, and legal requirements to which PPPs may be subject. Reviews related considerations for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414289