The Effectiveness of the Community Reinvestment Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (25 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses origins of the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which requires banks and thrifts to take affirmative action to meet the credit needs of low- and moderate-income neighborhoods within their community. Presents examination process and bank activities that are eligible for consideration of CRA credits. Examines difficulty of determining CRA influence on bank behavior.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414430