Changes in the Purposes and Frequency of Authorizations of Appropriations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses changes in form and frequency of authorization laws that establish or define activities of the Federal Government over the past century. Illustrates these changes through case studies of authorizations of appropriations enacted during this period for NSF, NASA, and the Peace Corps, all of which experienced eras of annual reauthorization and then transitioned to a more long-term or intermittent schedule.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414438