Presidential Appointments to Full-Time Positions in Independent and Other Agencies During the 112th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (45 pages), digital, PDF file
- Explains process for filling positions to which the President makes appointments with the advice and consent of the Senate, also referred to as PAS positions. Identifies, for the 112th Congress, all nominations to full-time positions requiring Senate confirmation in 4 agencies in the legislative branch and 40 organizations in the executive branch, including independent agencies, agencies in the Executive Office of the President, and multilateral organizations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414485