Methane [electronic resource] : An Introduction to Emission Sources and Reduction Strategies
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (42 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines various facets of methane from commodity to coproduct to by-product to waste. Surveys past and present attempts by Congress and the executive branch to address methane emissions for the purposes of energy policy and pollution control. Focuses on specific sectors of the economy in order to characterize different sources of methane and data available on their emissions; discuss current practices, opportunities, and challenges for emission controls; and outline recent proposed initiatives.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414487