The Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) [electronic resource] : Cellulosic Biofuels
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (25 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides answers to key questions related to cellulosic biofuels and the renewable fuel standard, which seeks to establish a market for biofuels in the transportation sector by mandating that 36 billion gallons of biofuels be blended into transportation fuel by 2022. Reviews EPA annual cellulosic biofuel projections, 2010-2014, and EPA reported cellulosic biofuel compliance, 2010-2013. Discusses legislative context and related uncertainty.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-1106b in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414497