The United States and Europe [electronic resource] : Current Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (22 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews current dynamics of evolving U.S.-European relations, including roles of NATO and EU. Discusses major issues related to Russia and the Ukraine conflict; future of NATO and European defense; energy security; role of Islamic State (IS), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), and counterterrorism; Iran; Israel and the Palestinians; economic relations; privacy and surveillance; and the Arctic. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RS-22163i in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414584