Small Business Size Standards [electronic resource] : A Historical Analysis of Contemporary Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (42 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews history and development of SBA definitions of "small business" that have been used to determine eligibility for SBA assistance. Presents competing industry, GAO, and Congressional perspectives on SBA size standards; and examines how SBA proposals to restrict and streamline size standards would affect program eligibility. Discusses current SBA definition for small business, and considers policy options for Congress.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-R4-0860j in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414639