International Climate Change Financing [electronic resource] : The Green Climate Fund (GCF).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on history of UN Framework Convention on Climate Change negotiations leading up to proposal of the Green Climate Fund (GCF). Reviews 2010 Cancun agreements and the GCF, Durban platform for GCF design, GCF 2012 Conference of Parties in Doha developments, and outcomes of GCF 2013 Conference in Warsaw. Addresses outstanding GCF design issues, discusses relationship of GCF to other U.S. commitments for international climate change assistance, and summarizes Congressional issues of relevance to GCF.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414696