Government Contracts [electronic resource] : Basic Legal Principles : CRS In Focus
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of key types of contracts entered into by the Federal Government, as well as major canons in contract interpretation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414716