Supervised Release (Parole) [electronic resource] : An Abbreviated Outline of Federal Law
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages), digital, PDF file
- Outlines Federal law regarding terms and conditions of supervised release, a period of supervision following release from prison and for reincarceration upon a failure to observe designated conditions. Addresses constitutional considerations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414723