Federal Health Centers [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (38 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of Federal health center program, including its statutory authority, program requirements, and appropriation levels. Describes health centers in general, where they are located, their patient population, and some outcomes associated with health center use. Reviews Federal programs available to assist health center operations, including federally qualified health center (FQHC) designation for Medicare and Medicaid payments. Includes appendixes that describe FQHC payments for Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries served at health centers, and programs that are similar to health centers but not authorized in Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414758