Federal Financing for the State Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (19 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines Federal funding of State children's health insurance program (CHIP), which provides insurance for certain low-income children. Explains the Federal matching rate, and describes various aspects of Federal CHIP funding, such as the Federal appropriation, State allotments, the Child Enrollment Contingency Fund, redistribution funds, outreach and enrollment grants, and performance bonus payments. Considers future outlook for CHIP funding, including what will happen if Federal funding expires; and presents options for extending CHIP funding. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414769