Disclosure of International Travel by Congress [electronic resource] : CRS In Focus
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages), digital, PDF file
- Addresses issues regarding disclosure of information on international travel by Members of Congress and their staffs. Explains current information disclosure requirements regarding Congressional international travel using appropriated funds, summarizes related legislation in the 114th Congress, and discusses options for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414860