Energy Tax Incentives [electronic resource] : Measuring Value Across Different Types of Energy Resources
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 pages), digital, PDF file
- Compares cost of tax incentives associated with fossil and renewable energy resources, relative to amount of energy produced using each type of resource. Summarizes results of recently published Energy Information Administration studies evaluating energy subsidies across various technologies. Explains how an effective tax rate is measured, and addresses effective tax rates for energy-related capital investments. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414889