Offices and Officials in the Senate [electronic resource] : Roles and Duties
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on officers and officials elected by the Senate and appointed by Senate leadership. Includes brief information about history of each office, examples of their roles and duties, and election or appointment information about the current incumbent.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414892