Copyright Licensing in Music Distribution, Reproduction, and Public Performance [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (39 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of Copyright Act provisions concerning licensing of digital music. Addresses copyright law fundamentals, music copyrights, traditional licensing system, digital music licensing system, exceptions to licensing requirements, and music licensing issues of recent Congressional and judicial consideration.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18414984