The Crime Victims Fund [electronic resource] : Federal Support for Victims of Crime
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background and funding information for the Crime Victims Fund (CVF) established under P.L. 98-473, the Victims of Crime Act, to provide funding to State victim compensation and assistance programs. Describes process through which CVF funds are allocated, and explains how CVF impacts annual budget for Department of Justice. Provides analysis of selected issues that Congress may consider regarding CVF and FY2014 Federal budget. Includes tables.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-R4-2672a in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415022