Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF) [electronic resource] : Program Overview and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines the drinking water State revolving loan fund (DWSRF) program, authorized under the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1996 to provide States with grants to help public water systems finance infrastructure projects needed to comply with Federal drinking water regulations and to protect public health. Covers DWSRF allotments and set-asides, appropriations, drinking water infrastructure needs, water infrastructure funding issues, and legislative activity in the 111th-114th Congresses. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-RS-22037d in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415174