EPA and the Army Corps' Proposed "Waters of the United States" Rule [electronic resource] : Congressional Response and Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines EPA and Army Corps of Engineers jointly proposed rule to revise definition of waters protected under the Clean Water Act (CWA) for the first time in 25 years, in light of Supreme Court rulings in 2001 and 2006 that interpreted the regulatory scope of CWA more narrowly than previously, but left uncertainty about the precise effect of these Supreme Court decisions. Considers Congressional options to halt EPA and Army Corps of Engineers efforts.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415185