Evaluating Whether the HHS Information Memorandum Regarding Section 1115 Waivers for State TANF Programs Is a Rule Under the Congressional Review Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses July 12, 2012, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) Information Memorandum published by HHS to exercise waiver authority, granted in section 1115 of the Social Security Act, over certain work participation requirements of section 402 of the Social Security Act, part of the statute establishing TANF block grants. Addresses whether or not the TANF Information Memorandum may constitute a "rule" under the Congressional Review Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415203