Legislative Actions to Repeal, Defund, or Delay the Affordable Care Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), as amended, which provides for broad health care reform, highlighting its impact on Federal spending. Examines legislative actions taken to repeal, defund, delay or amend ACA since ACA enactment, including ACA provisions in authorization legislation and ACA provisions in appropriations acts.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 15-R4-3289c in the 2015 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415253