Teenage Pregnancy Prevention [electronic resource] : Statistics and Programs
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (30 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines data collected by the National Center for Health Statistics on teenage pregnancy and childbearing, and offers potential reasons for high pregnancy and birth rates among teens. Provides brief synopses of select Federal programs, strategies, and legislation to prevent teen pregnancy and reduce teen births. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-RS-20301e in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415259