U.S. Global Health Assistance [electronic resource] : FY2001-FY2016
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of U.S. global health assistance, including appropriations for global health programs, Federal implementing agencies and departments, and global health initiatives (GHI). Covers FY2014 funding and global health spending by other stakeholders. Discusses issues for the 113th Congress as it considers proposals to improve U.S. global health aid, including defining U.S. global health assistance and GHI, funding GHI, extending authorization legislation for President's emergency plan for AIDS relief, and balancing bilateral and multilateral activities. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415291