Arms Control and Nonproliferation [electronic resource] : A Catalog of Treaties and Agreements
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (78 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of key arms control and nonproliferation agreements and endeavors of the past 40 years. Describes arms control efforts between the U.S. and states of the former Soviet Union, covering both formal, bilateral treaties, and the cooperative threat reduction process. Discusses multilateral nuclear nonproliferation efforts, covering both formal treaties and less formal accommodations that have been initiated in recent years. Reviews treaties and agreements that address chemical, biological, and conventional weapons.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415292