Iran, Gulf Security, and U.S. Policy [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (60 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews U.S. threat assessments and concerns regarding Iran. Examines regime structure, stability, and opposition in Iran; human rights practices; strategic challenge posed by Iran; and conventional and "assymetric warfare" capabilities. Discusses U.S. policy approaches, including Obama Administration policy, U.S. defense posture in the Persian Gulf and military options, economic sanctions, and possible regime change. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-RL-32048y in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415422