Rules and Practices Governing Consideration of Revenue Legislation in the House and Senate [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview and analysis of revenue-specific rules that apply during House and Senate process of developing and considering revenue legislation. Identifies four kinds of rules and precedents that apply specifically to revenue and budget measures.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415480