U.S. Grain Standards Act [electronic resource] : Potential Reauthorization in the 114th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (26 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines the U.S. Grain Standards Act of 1916, which establishes procedures for grain inspection and weighing, and includes provisions that are set to expire on Sept. 30, 2015. Describes U.S. grain inspection system, summarizes legislative history, reviews four expiring provisions, and considers implications if they are not reauthorized. Addresses additional policy issues, and discusses options for reauthorization.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415536