The Addition of Trainers to Iraq [electronic resource] : Background for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses Obama Administration authorization for an additional 450 troops to train, advise, and assist the Iraqi Security Forces, in response to recent setbacks in Iraq and Syria in the fight against Islamic State (IS), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Outlines Iraq-focused element of the military campaign against IS, and reviews strategic-level challenges.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415559