Timeline Related to Health Insurance and Exchange Rules [electronic resource] : Backdrop to King v. Burwell
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on King v. Burwell , in which the Supreme Court will determine whether P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), as amended, gave the Department of Treasury the authority to make health insurance premium tax credits available to eligible individuals in every State, including the D.C., or just the States that chose to establish their own State-based health insurance exchanges. Reviews implications for stakeholders, and presents a timeline that identifies selected 2015 dates related to exchange establishment and operation, legislative calendars, and regulation of the individual health insurance market, among other issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415563