Early Childhood Care and Education Programs [electronic resource] : Background and Funding
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (24 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of Federal child care, early education, and related programs; and reviews their current funding statuses.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 11-R4-0212d in the 2011 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415571