Lobbying Congress with Appropriated Funds [electronic resource] : Restrictions on Federal Agencies and Officials
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines restrictions on Federal agencies and officials that apply specifically to using Federal appropriations for "lobbying" of Congress or other Government officials. Discusses principal statutory prohibition on lobbying under 18 U.S. Code Section 1913, and addresses various other legislative restrictions on using appropriations for publicity or propaganda purposes directed at legislation pending before Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415833