Overtime Provisions in the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) [electronic resource] : Frequently Asked Questions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides answers to frequently asked questions regarding overtime provisions in the Fair Labor Standards Act, which governs the general wage and hour standards for most private and public sector employees.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415867