Navy Ship Names [electronic resource] : Background for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (35 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses naming of naval vessels, including who is involved, process for selecting ship names, naming rules, State names that have not been used in a long time, ships named for living persons, role of public and Congress, and legislative activity in 2015.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 15-RS-22478q in the 2015 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415880