Procedures for Congressional Action in Relation to a Nuclear Agreement with Iran [electronic resource] : In Brief
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provide brief analysis of Congressional procedural provisions laid out in P.L. 114-17, the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015, which establishes a period for Congress to review any comprehensive nuclear agreement, during which certain presidential actions to provide relief from sanctions on Iran are barred, and provides for Congressional action during this period that could prevent or allow such relief. Provides appendix of projected dates in relation to initial Congressional review of the Iran Agreement.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415938