The Intelligence Community and Its Use of Contractors [electronic resource] : Congressional Oversight Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (27 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines issues related to contractors and contractor personnel in the intelligence community (IC), describing several initiatives designed and used to track contractors or contractor employees. Provides information gleaned from the IC initial effort between 2005-2006 to inventory its contractor workforce. Covers oversight issues, including risks and possible implications of using contractors to perform certain categories of IC work for the Federal Government, whether IC contractor personnel are performing inherently governmental functions, and whether the IC acquisition workforce is equipped to monitor contractors performing critical functions or closely associated functions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415963