Video Relay Service [electronic resource] : Program Funding and Reform
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of video relay service (VRS), which allows persons with hearing disabilities using American Sign Language to communicate with voice telephone users through video equipment, rather than through typed text. Reviews June 2013 enacted and proposed FCC reforms to VRS, and addresses Congressional considerations.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-2830a in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18415980