Drug Testing and Crime-Related Restrictions in TANF, SNAP, and Housing Assistance [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (39 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- Examines drug testing- and crime-related policy restrictions contained in the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families block grant; the supplemental nutrition assistance program, formerly known as food stamps; the public housing program; the Section 8 housing choice voucher program; and the project-based Section 8 rental assistance program. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 12-R4-2394a in the 2012 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416029