The Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program [electronic resource] : The Fixed Subsidy and Variable Rate
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages), digital, PDF file
- Explains original method for determining low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) rate, which generates fixed subsidies for rehabilitated and new buildings. Explains relationship between interest rates and LIHTC subsidy, provides example, and covers P.L. 110-289, the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008 (HERA), which temporarily changed LIHTC rate to not less than 9 percent for new construction placed in service before Dec. 31, 2013. Addresses extensions of HERA under P.L. 112- 240, the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416142