Recently Expired Community Assistance-Related Tax Provisions ("Tax Extenders") [electronic resource] : In Brief
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages), digital, PDF file
- Summarizes community assistance-related tax provisions that were extended by the Tax Increase Prevention Act of 2014 but expired at the end of 2014, including the new markets tax credit, empowerment zone tax incentives, allocation of bond limitations for qualified zone academy bonds, and the American Samoa economic development credit. Discusses their economic impact and related extension bills in the 113th and 114th Congresses.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 15-R4-3541 in the 2015 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416148