Temporary Tax Provisions ("Tax Extenders") [electronic resource] : The Tuition and Fees Deduction : CRS Insight
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview and legislative history of the tuition and fees deduction, which allows taxpayers to reduce their taxable income by certain higher-education expenses, in light of its possible extension under S. 1946, the Tax Relief Extension Act of 2015.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416200