Funding Gaps and Government Shutdowns [electronic resource] : CRS Experts
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages), digital, PDF file
- Lists names and contact information for CRS experts on policy concerns relating to funding gaps and potential impacts of a Federal Government shutdown. Provides information for CRS experts covering policy areas of agencies and programs funded by specific regular appropriations bills; cross-cutting shutdown issues; domestic social policy-related programs and agencies; foreign affairs, defense, and trade-related programs and agencies; general Government-related programs and agencies; and resources, science, and technology-related programs and agencies.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416203