Military Funeral Honors and Military Cemeteries [electronic resource] : Frequently Asked Questions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages), digital, PDF file
- Answers frequently asked questions regarding DOD military funeral honors and military cemeteries, including implementation of funeral honors, eligibility criteria, required components of the honor detail and funeral ceremony, and specific questions on burial honors at the Arlington National Cemetery.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-RS-21545c in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416221