Drought Legislation [electronic resource] : Comparison of Selected Provisions in H.R. 2898 and S. 1894
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (21 pages), digital, PDF file
- Analyzes and compares S. 1894, the California Emergency Drought Relief Act of 2015, and H.R. 2898, the Western Water and American Food Security Act, both to address current extreme drought conditions in Western States. Identifies comparable issue areas addressed in both bills, and discusses selected commonalities and differences between those provisions. Summarizes selected provisions in each bill that are not addressed in the other bill.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416228