Gold King Mine Spill [electronic resource] : EPA Response and Related Issues : CRS Insight
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews Aug. 5, 2015, toxic waste spill at the Gold King Mine in Colorado caused by EPA contractors that resulted in water contamination emergencies in Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah. Provides background on EPA mine site investigations along the Animas River; cause of, EPA response to, and water resources impact of the spill; and liability for response costs and damages.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416264