The Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) [electronic resource] : A Summary of the Act and Its Major Requirements
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages), digital, PDF file
- Summarizes key provisions of the Toxic Substances Control Act that authorize EPA to screen existing and new chemicals, such as asbestos, radon, and lead, used in manufacturing and commerce to identify potentially dangerous products or uses that should be subject to Federal control. Also identifies major regulatory programs dealing with chemical production and distribution in U.S. commerce.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416267