Runaway and Homeless Youth Act [electronic resource] : Current Issues for Reauthorization
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (35 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Federal response to runaway and homeless youth (RHY), including steps taken by Federal agencies to end youth homelessness. Examines issues that may be relevant if Congress takes up reauthorization of the Runaway and Homeless Youth Act, which authorizes HHS runaway and homeless youth program. Covers estimates and demographic information on RHY, youth connection with their families, program and youth outcomes, access to funding, and vulnerable populations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416301