FY2016 Extension of the Higher Education Act [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- Identifies provisions under the Higher Education Act (HEA) that are set to expire at the end of FY2015, and discusses authorization and appropriations options for extending statutory authorities that are scheduled to lapse. Provides information on authorization of appropriations or mandatory budget authority for all HEA mandatory and discretionary programs and activities, including information on duration for which such authority is provided, applicability of extensions under the General Education Provisions Act, and FY2015 appropriations and mandatory budget authority.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416306