Iran Nuclear Agreement [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (32 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Iran nuclear program and international interim agreement signed on Nov. 24, 2013, requiring Iran to freeze its nuclear program in exchange for international sanctions relief. Reviews Nov. 24 joint agreement plan-of-action, including nuclear program provisions and U.S. sanctions relief. Examines the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPA) finalized on July 14, 2015, including major nuclear provisions of the JCPA, sanctions relief under the JCPA, selected regional reaction to the Agreement, implications for U.S.-Iran relations, and formal Congressional review.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 15-R4-3333a in the 2015 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416322