China's Currency Policy [electronic resource] : CRS In Focus
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages), digital, PDF file
- Addresses concern regarding China policy of intervening in currency markets to limit or halt the appreciation of its currency, the renminbi (RMB), against the U.S. dollar and other currencies. Discusses effects of China currency policy on U.S. economy, RMB exchange rate with the dollar, factors used by some analysts to assess RMB valuation, U.S. engagement with China, recent assessments of RMB value, and China efforts to reform the RMB.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416329